Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Response: Prototypes

It was a lot of fun seeing everyone's prototypes this week in class, and I'm excited to see where everyone will take there's when we're done.

Shindig: This magazine seems like it's a lot of fun to work on. I really like the sleek and slightly retro, but still contemporary, look to it. It seems very polished and the closest to complete. Some of it felt a little decorative to me, but I really enjoyed looking at the spreads.

Nosh: I like the concept for this magazine, though I'm definitely the type of person who eats three meals a day. Theresa's got a great start to everything, and all of the other designers will do really well.

Plaid Dad: I loved the steel strip going down the side. It's a nice "manly" feature to through it, and I didn't even notice it at first. It fit so well with the magazine that I glanced over it, but it added to the masculine feel of the magazine.

Modern Midwest: I think they're facing a big challenge in the lack of place-type photos in Meredith's library, but I think they'll overcome it. I like the younger feel they have going with the magazine and can't wait to see what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment