Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Critique: Food challenge covers, rd. 2


During last week's critique, I was given the option of reworking the David and Goliath cover or the fighting cover. I ended up doing both.

For the fighting cover, I think it really needs to be a photo shoot. The cut-out isn't the best, but I still love the concept. I think it's a funny concept that really deserves to be done right.

I think the David and Goliath cover is also a good concept, and it isn't as technically intricate, which is nice.

I like them both, so it'll be interesting to see what everyone else brings tomorrow and which cover the editorial team will choose.

1 comment:

  1. Your covers turned out good. You had creative ideas that were executed well. I like the idea of the man and food fighting best. I agree that a photo shoot would make the concept even better. Good job!

    ReplyDelete