Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Critique: Logos




So, I've actually spent most of my time this week tracing over a hundred years of Missouri Congressional state boundaries. It's boring, tedious work that will actually make a pretty cool interactive graphic when I'm done.

But other than that, I've been working on logos for SJI. I've posted a sampling of what I've come up with so far. My favorite is actually the blue one on the bottom because of the color and the emphasis on the more journalism-y aspect. I might add the Institute's tagline above the 'S' somewhere.

This week, I'll keep plugging away on the interactive graphic and more logos. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the blue one too! I like how you've positioned each letter. The points of the S and J that are connected is a nice touch. Great job. I'm excited to see your other logos!

    ReplyDelete