Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Response: Assignments


It was great to learn that we'll be using Mag+ for an assignment instead of trends. Although I think it's a great assignment, it's nice to have the extra breathing space and learn a useful skill. I also think it'll give us a better chance to dig into everything Mag+ can do.

It was a lot of fun hearing about everyone's Spring Breaks as well. It was great to hear how the photo assignment kind of affected everyone's breaks, making them think about inspirational things that they might have passed by before. I know I was thinking about my drive back to Columbia a lot more because I knew I wanted to take photos then.

2 comments:

  1. I took a photo from my car too! This looks like you were driving though. Scary! I like how it turned out! The black and white really makes the patterns stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough, that's the actual color. The bridge used to be green, but they painted it gray a couple of years ago. I wish they had widened it as well.

    ReplyDelete